Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DANCING THE DAYS AWAY...







 Today I will be taking dance classes from the very talented Ivan Koumaev and Lyle Beniga. Both are dancers on Justin Timberlake's 20/20 Experience tour.  I haven't danced in a few years so I'm excited to be back at it! Here's what I plan on wearing tonight. 

Everything you see pictured above are items I've previously owned. This post is more to give you an idea for something you could dig up out of your own closet so there's no need to go spend money. *Insert self-applause for not acting upon my shopaholic tendencies*

The white crop top I got from Target a few months back. It's such a staple piece that it wouldn't be hard to find in any store. The black workout leggings I picked up from T.J.Maxx for under $20. They're breathable and offer a lot mobility. 

I bought the bright red flannel at an upstate thrift shop for about $5. It might seem silly to be wearing a long sleeve flannel in the summer but it's very important to get your body temperature up during warmups to avoid injury. Throwing this on for the first few minutes of class will prevent that and once it gets too hot you're easily able to wrap it around your waist. To finish the outfit I paired it with my old pair of converse.

I have another outfit I will be posting later this week so be sure to stay tuned!

Much love,






Note: I ended up changing my outfit last minute before the class because well... I'm a girl, and that's just what girls do.

No comments:

Post a Comment