Friday, July 18, 2014

ROYAL ROMPER...





For today's post I am featuring an adorable royal blue romper. I think this piece in particular is great for summer because of it's light airy feel. It's perfect for those days when it's just too hot to be wearing anything else.  You're able to move freely in it and you're not constantly having to adjust.

The black lace trim is what made this piece catch my eye in the store. The two colors fit together perfectly and the lace gives the romper that little special something.

I paired it with an all black sunhat that includes and adorable black bow in the back. The bow is the perfect touch to the hat because it's not too flashy.  For footwear I chose a simple pair of black sandals that I previously owned. I believe I purchased them for somewhere around $15.00 at Marshalls.

Sunhat: Target ($15.99)
Sandals: Marshalls (Previously Owned)

Much love,






No comments:

Post a Comment