Tuesday, July 8, 2014

INSPIRED LOOK: ARIANA GRANDE EDITION...













For today's post I decided to channel my inner Ariana Grande. If any of you know me personally, or see my countless tweets about her, you already know how obsessed I am. Somehow I knew it wouldn't take long before I recreated her style on here. 

To copy her look I took a spin on her love for two-piece sets. I paired a black drop-waist quilted skirt with a simple dark grey crop top. 

For shoes I picked up a pair of cute black suede posh almond toed pumps.  Being only 5 feet tall, you can usually find Ariana in a pair of cute heels to give her some extra height. They are a must if you're trying to recreate her look. 

Finally, I accessorized the outfit with simple and sophisticated jewelry you could find 50s movie icons like Audrey Hepburn in. It gives the look a classy feel and keeps things simple and elegant.

Top: H&M (Previously Owned) 
Sunglasses: Banana Republic (Previously Owned)
Jewelry: Forever 21, Coach (All Previously Owned)

Much love,




No comments:

Post a Comment