Thursday, July 3, 2014

RED, WHITE, BLUE IS IN THE SKY...





As cheesy as it is, I just had to post this outfit seeing how the Fourth of July is tomorrow. I decided not to include any blue so that the piece is wearable for many occasions other than Independence Day. The bright red and the crisp white is a perfect color combo and is what really makes the outfit stand out.

There are many details on these pieces that make it more than just a two-toned outfit though. The top features a zigzag pattern and a small horizontal slit in the front and the bottoms are lightly pleated. 

I paired it with the all white Target sandals from my previous post and a pair of brass, abstract inspired earrings. 

Also, I hope everyone enjoyed my Lana Del Rey reference in the title of this post!

Shorts: Forever 21 ($15.80)
Sandals: Target ($19.99)

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment